ROLE OF TRANSDERMAL AND ENDOSCOPIC TECHNIQUES IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH GALLSTONE DISEASE AND ITS COMPLICATIONS
Summary. In recent years, along with the steady growth of patients with gall-stone disease (cholelithiasis), the growth of its complicated forms is also noted. Most of these patients are elderly and senile people with various concomitant diseases. They constitute the so-called risk group.
Materials and methods. The present work is based on an analysis of the results of surgical treatment of 320 patients with complicated forms of cholelithiasis for the period from 2015 to 2020, who were treated at the surgical department of the Department of Surgery KNP «OOKMT» OOR Department of Surgery No. 2 of ONMedU.
Results. LCE was performed in 133 (67.2 %) patients, MLCE was performed in 39 (19.7 %) patients, and TCE was performed in 26 (13.1 %) patients. A phased method of surgical treatment was used in 70 (35.4 %) patients with acute cholecystitis with concomitant cardiopulmonary pathology. In 52 patients with choledocholithiasis and obstructive jaundice, in whom it was not possible to eliminate choledocholithiasis using endoscopic transpapillary interventions after external drainage of the bile ducts and resolution of jaundice, the second stage was performed cholecystectomy with correction of the pathology of extrahepatic bile ducts.
Conclusions. Realized tactics of stage treatment in patients with concomitant pathology of cardiovascular pathology, as well as the widespread use of minimally invasive technologies, have reduced mortality and the incidence of postoperative complications in patients with concomitant cardiopulmonary pathology.
2. Мишалов В.Г., Иванцок В.М., Бондарев Р.В., Особенность профилактики послеоперационных гнойно-воспалительных осложнений при лапароскопической холецистэктомии деструктивного холецистита в старшей возрастной группе // XXIII з’їзд хірургів України (21-23 жовтня 2015р., м.Київ): тези доп.// Клінічна хірургія. – 2015. – С. 139-140.
3. Сиволап Д. В. Залежність тривалості різних типів лапароскопічних холецистектомій від статі та індексу маси тіла хворих на холецистолітіаз / Клінічна хірургія, 2018.
4. Kullak-Ublick GA, Meier PJ. Mechanisms of cholestasis // Clin. Liver Dis. –2000. – Vol. 4, N2. – P. 357.
5. Ni Q, Chen D, Xu R, Shang D. The efficacy of percutaneous transhepatic gallbladder drainage on acute cholecystitis in high-risk elderly patients based on the Tokyo guidelines. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015;94:e1442
6. Roulin D, Saadi A, Di Mare L, Demartines N, Halkic N. Early versus delayed cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis, are the 72 hours still the rule: a randomized trial. Ann Surg. 2016;264(5):717–22.
7. Van den Bos J. Schols R. M. et al. Near-infared orscence cholangiography asisted laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy (FALCON trial): study protocol for a multicentre randomised controlled trial// BMJ Open. - 2016-Vol. 26, N6(8).
8. Zafar S.N., Obirieze A., Adesibikan B. et al. Optimal time for early laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis // JAMA Surg. – 2015. – Vol. 150, N 2. – P. 129-136.
9. Zaporozhchenko B.S., K.V. Kravets, V.N. Kachanov, Y. Hasan, I.V. Gomonyuk Сhoice of tactics of surgical treatment of acute cholecystitis and its complications, Arta Medica, Nr. 3 (68), 2018.