X-RAY SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF CAPSULES OF FOREIGN BODIES OF SOFT TISSUES OF GUNSHOT ORIGIN IN DYNAMICS
The aim of the research is to determine and analyze the X-ray spectral composition of capsules around foreign bodies (CT) of soft tissues of fire origin.
Materials and methods. As a material for X-ray spectrometric examination, soft tissues were removed, surgically removed together with an encapsulated foreign body of gunshot origin in 36 wounded in the period from 2 months to 23 years after the wound, who were treated at the Military Medical Clinical Center of the Northern Region of Ukraine. and in the State Institution «IZNH them. V.T. Zaitseva National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine».
Research results and their discussion. According to the results of X-ray diffraction analysis, the largest changes in trace elements were found, which show that heavy metals in the soft tissues of the body are broken down at the latest, but they can be identified most resistant to protective chemical processes: copper, zinc, lead (first group), which only 10 and 24 months after injury change their concentration twice. Conclusions. The data of X-ray spectral analysis in combination with morphological studies substantiate the expediency of removing CT of soft tissues of fire-fighting origin together with the capsule.
2. Zarutskyi YaL, Zaporozhan VM, Bilyi VIa, DenysenkoVM, ta in. Za red. Zarutskoho YaL, Zaporozhana VM. Voiennopolova khirurhiia: pidruchnyk. Odessa: ONMedU, 2016, 416 s. [In Ukr.].
3. Mykhailov IF, Baturin OA, Mykhailov AI. Sposib vyznachennia vmistu vuhletsiu v stali. Patent Ukrainy № 98040. 2015 kvit.10. [In Ukr.].
4. Mykhailov YF, Baturyn AA, Mykhailov AY. Renthenovskye metodы analyza sostava materyalov. Kh.:Pidruchnyk NTU KhPI, 2015. 204 s. [In Ukr.].
5. Abdelrazig MAbdelbagi, Maraim AGilani Mustafa, ALi ESharf Eldeen Concentrations of trace elements in human hair as a biomarker expose to environmental contamination. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology.2017;4(2):38-43.
6. Motevich IG, Strekal ND, Papko NM, Glebovich MI, Shulha AV, Maskevicha SA. Application of X-ray fluorescence analysis to determine the elemental composition of tissues from different ovarian neoplasms. Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 2015;82(1):98-103.
7. Sheiko VD. Khyrurhyia povrezhdenyi pry polytravme myrnoho y voennoho vremeny. Poltava: OOO ASMY, 2015, 557 s. [In Ukr.].
8. Kubala-Kukuś A, Banaś D, Braziewicz J, Majewska U, Pajek M, Wudarczyk-Moćko J, et al. Analysis of Copper Concentration in Human Serum by Application of Total Reflection X-ray Fluorescence Method. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2014;158(1):22-8. doi: 10.1007/s12011-013-9884-4 PMCID: PMC3955133.
9. Boiko VV, Nevzorov VP, Nevzorova OF, Zamiatin PM. Systemna, ultrastrukturna i khvylova morfometriia. Kharkiv: Kolehium, 2019, 296 s. ISBN 987-617-7687-04-6 [In Ukr.].
10. Zhukova VI, Nakonechna OA. Klinichna ta laboratorna diahnostyka zakhvoriuvan. Kharkiv: KhNMU, 2017. 320 s. [In Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.