INDICATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR REMOVAL OF FOREIGN BODIES OF LUNGS OF FLAMMABLE ORIGIN
Summary. The purpose of the study is to establish the indications and contraindications for the removal of foreign bodies of lungs of gunshot origin.
Materials and methods. In the surgical department of the surgical clinic of the Military Medical Clinical Center of the Northern Region, 207 wounded who received gunshot wounds penetrating the chest were examined. The wounded were divided into 2 groups depending on the operational tactics used. The main group of 97 wounded who were treated using modern video endoscopic technology and magnetic surgical instruments. The comparison group consisted of 110 wounded who received traditional treatment.
Results and their discussion. Using video endoscopic technologies and magnetic surgical instruments during surgery, 42 (54.5%) in the main group were removed, in the comparison group — 23 (27.4%) foreign bodies. The amount of surgery should not exceed the amount of damage that minimizes surgical trauma.
The article presents indications and contraindications to the removal of foreign bodies of pulmonary origin. The differential approach allows to determine the surgical tactics depending on the location of the foreign body, its size and the fit of foreign bodies to the vessels, bronchi, mediastinum. Adherence to the rules of removal of foreign bodies of the lung, depending on the location of its location and size leads to a decrease in inappropriate surgical interventions and postoperative complications.
Conclusions. 1. The distribution of foreign bodies by location and size allows you to clearly determine the tactics of treatment and avoid postoperative complications.
2. Surgical interventions to remove foreign bodies should be performed in the first days after stabilization of the patient’s condition using minimally invasive technologies.
2. Get’man VG, Safonov VЄ, Kravchenko KV, Sokolov VV, Dudla DІ, Huda MYU, Tkalіch VV. Storonnі tіla grudnoї klіtki pіslya bojovoї travmi. Zbіrnik naukovih pracі Ukraїns’koї vіjs’kovo-medichnoї akademії. Problemi vіjs’kovoї ohoroni zdorov’ya. Vipusk 48, 2017:78-81 [In Ukr.]
3. Get’man VG, Safonov VЄ, Kravchenko KV, Huda MYU, Dudla DІ. Lіkuval’na taktika pri uskladnennyah ta naslіdkah bojovoї travmi grudnoї klіtki. Zbіrnik naukovih robіt. XXIV z’їzd hіrurgіv Ukraїni. 26-28 veresnya 2018 roku:15-16 [In Ukr.].
4. Nehoduiko V, Tsema Ie, Humenyuk K, Kravchenko K, Yurkiv O, Dubenko D, Khuda M, Myrhorodskiy D, Bunin Yu Bilateral Gunshot Wounds to the Chest at Different Levels of Medical Care. Journal of Education, Health and Sport. 2021;11(04):92-100. eISSN 2391-8306. DOI: 10.12775/JEHS.2021. 11.04.010.
5. Vognepal’nі poranennya m’yakih tkanin (dosvіd antiteroristichnoї operacії / operacії ob’єdnanih sil). Pіd zagal’noyu redakcієyu Cimbalyuka VІ. Harkіv: Kolegіum, 2020; 400 s. [In Ukr.]
6. Homenko ІP, Gerzhik KP, Kucher BM. Mіsce ta rol’ vіdeotorakoskopіchnih operativnih vtruchan’ pri bojovih poranennyah ta travmah organіv grudnoї klіtki. Vіsnik Vіnnic’kogo nacіonal’nogo medichnogo unіversitetu. 2018; 22 (3):522-4 [In Ukr.]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.