THE EFFECT OF ENTEROSORPTION AND INTRATISSULAR ELECTROFORESIS OF ANTIBACTERIAL DRUGS ON PROGRESS OF BURN DISEASE
Summary. The purpose of the research was to explore the appropriateness of combined usage of enterosorption amplification and intratissular electrophoresis (ITE) of antibiotics in injured with the substantial thermal burns. Clinical effect of the enterosorbtion and ITE antibacterial drugs in burn disease cases was studied in 26 patients with superficial and deep dermal burns (IIb-III deg.) from 27 to 60 % of their body surface. Enterosgel was prescribed from 3rd day after injury for 15–20 g 3–4 times a day for 7–14 days. ITE of antibiotics conducted from the 3–4 day by the «Поток-1» device, applying the direct current with density 0,03-0,05 mAh/cm2 for 60 min.
Materials and methods. The authors studied the leukocyte reaction by a general blood test. The degree of intoxication was determined by the level of molecules of average mass and blood plasma electrical conductivity. They evaluated the dynamics of the wound process, conducted bacteriological and cytological researches of the burn wounds in dynamics on 1–3, 6–7, 13–14, and 19-21 days after traumatization.
Results and discussion. This treatment tactic allows to reduce the level of endogenous intoxication, to optimize the course of the wound process in the area of thermal damage, to intensify demarcation-cleansing processes and reparative regeneration, which increases the clinical effectiveness of treatment. Conclusions. As a result of the research, it was found that the combined usage of enterosorption detoxification by enterosgel and ITE of antibacterial drugs in the complex treatment of victims with widespread burns is appropriate and justified.
2. 2. Tokmalaew A, Polowinkina N, Besborodow N, Popowa S, Golub B, Barischewa I. Sowremennie podchody k primeneniju enterosorbentow w letschenii ostrich kischetschnich infekziy. Westnik rossijskogo uniwersiteta drughbi narodow. 2012; 2:59-64. [In Rus.].
3. Petriuk B, Khomko O, Sydorchuk R, Bilyk I. Wnutrischnjotkaninnij elektrofores antybakterijnich zasobiw ta enterosorbcija-enterosanacija enterosgelem ta reosorbilaktom pri termitschnich opikach. Ukrainskij chimioterapewtytschnyi ghurnal. 2008;1-2:274-7. [In Ukr.].
4. Kovalenko O, Osadcha O, Kovalenko A, Boiarska A. Alhorytm diahnostyky i likuvannia opikovoho sepsysu Shpytalna khirurhiia. 2013;3:65-7. (In Ukr.).
5. Ulaschcik W. Elektrofores lekarstwennich weschcestw: rukowodstwo dlja specialistow. Minsk, 2010. 403 p. (In Russ.).
6. Iftodij A, Koslowska I, Bilyk O. Kriterii efektiwnosti likuwannja chworych na chronitschni uskladneni analni trischciny. Wisnyk WDNSU «Ukrainska meditschna stomatologitschna akademija», 2013;4(44).22-5. (In Ukr.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.