DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA AND SURGICAL APPROACHES TO THE TREATMENT OF OVARIAN TUMOR NOMINATIONS
Resume. The aim of the work was to study modern diagnostic criteria and surgical approaches to the treatment of ovarian tumors.
The objectives of the work were to highlight the arsenal of diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities of modern medicine for various ovarian tumors, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of methods and select the optimal algorithm for managing patients with this pathology.
Materials and methods. A retrospective study of cases of ovarian tumors in patients over the past 5 years, studied the current data of the world literature on this topic.
The conclusions of the work indicate the need for a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of ovarian tumors and an individual approach to the patient in each case.
2. Natalie Nunes, Gareth Ambler, Xulin Foo, Joel Naftalin, Grigoris Derdelis, Martin Widschwendter, Davor Jurkovic Comparison of two protocols for the management of asymptomatic postmenopausal women with adnexal tumours. – A randomised controlled trial of RMI/RCOG vs Simple Rules. British Journal of Cancer.2017;116:584-91.
3. Ritchie J, O’Mahony F, Garden A. Guideline for the management of ovarian cysts in children and adolescents.The British Society for Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology. 2018; 11.
4. World Health Organization. Guide to cancer early diagnosis. World Health Organization. 2017. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/254500. License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO.
5. Wendy Wolfman, Jackie Thurston , Grace Yeung, Phyllis Glanc. Initial Investigation and Management of Benign Ovarian Masses.Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada, SOGC clinical practice guideline. 2020;42(8):1040-50.
6. Neelam Potdar, Rekha N Pillai, Christina A Oppenheimer. Management of ovarian cysts in children and adolescents.Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. 2020;22(2):107-14.
7. Bojko AV. Suchasnі aspekti ekhografіchnoї dіagnostiki novoutvoren’ yaєchnikіv pіd chas vagіtnostі. Sіmejna medicina.2019;5-6(85-86):39-42 [In Ukr.].
8. «The Management of Ovarian Cysts in PostmenopausalWomen». Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Green-top Guideline.2016;34.
9. Mіhanovs’kij OA, Kochina ML, Harchenko YUV, Fedorenko NV, SHCHit NM. Analіz rezul’tatіv kombіnovanogo lіkuvannya hvorih na poshirenij rak yaєchnikіv. Ukraїns’kij zhurnal medicini, bіologії ta sportu.2018;2(11):93-100 [In Ukr.].