SURGICAL STRATEGY OF TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH STOMACH CANCER COMPLICATED WITH PERFORATION
Summary. Objective. Improvement of results of treatment of patients with stomach cancer complicated with perforation.
Materials and methods. It was shown the analysis of results of surgical treatment of 19 patients with stomach cancer complicated with perforation, which got the hospital treatment at GI «V. T. Zaycev Institute of General and Urgent Surgery of NAMS of Ukraine» from 2011 till 2020, aged 18 till 85. All patients randomly divided on 2 groups: the group of control — 9 patients (got the hospital treatment from 2011 till 2015), and the basic group — 10 patients (from 2016 till 2020).
Results. The common surgical tactics and operations were used at the group of control. The two-staged active-idividualized surgical tactic, that consist of closure by interrupted sutures at first stage and reconstructive operation at second, was used at the basic group. Radical surgery was performed in 10 (52,6 %) cases; in 9 (47,4 %) cases – palliative and symptomatic. Postoperative complications occurred in 5 patients (26.3 %) and postoperative mortality in 26.3 % (5 patients) cases.
Conclusion. There is the rational of using the two-staged surgical tactic. Using of this tactic leads to increasing of quantity of radical operations from 4(21,0 %) at the group of control till 6(31,6 %) at the basic group and leads to decreasing post-operative deaths from 15,8 % till 10,5 % respectively.
2. Davydov M I. Onсology. Сlinical guidelines. Publishing group of GA N.N. Blokhin National Medical Research Center of Oncology. 2015;1; 680. (In Russ.)
3. Kirkilevskyi C I, Dubinina V H, Lukianchuk O V, Mashukov, Lurin A H, Bilenko O A, et al. Clinical surgery. 2017;12: 20-23. (In Russ.) http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/KlKh_2017_12_7
4. Shalimov O O , Saenko V F. Surgery of digestive tract. Zdorov’ia. 1987;1:563. (In Russ.)
5. Fomin P D, Ivanchov P V. Surgical tactics of acute bleeding malignant tumors of stomach. Surgical school of Kharkiv. 2011;1:9-13. (In Russ.)
6. Patent of Ukraina № 11127 vid 06.05.1999 r. The way of gastrectomy V T. Zaitsev, V V. Boiko, V P. Dalavurak,
M P. Donets, I A. Taraban. (In Ukr.)